In a world of cyber attacks and personal identity threats, it’s better to be well informed of your entire chain of security protocols — including that of your suppliers. At Bacompt, we treat your data as securely as we treat our own.
Physical security includes:
- After-hours alarm keypad
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Onsite sensitive document shredding
- Entry protocols:
- Visitors sign in and name badges
- Key fob access on all locations
- Clean desk, lock-up for all sensitive materials
- Clear screen protocols, computer log-off and lock
Network security includes:
- Secure data transfer (SSL/SFTP)
- Scheduled password changes
- Up-to-date antivirus software
Our comprehensive disaster recovery program includes:
- Redundancy — Two Indiana locations with like printing and processing equipment and inventory. Both locations share a real-time, cloud-based print network for file determination and sharing.
- Communications — Main communication lines are 50 MB fiber optic cables installed at both locations. Identical equipment at each facility capable of transferring data files.
- Processing — Data processing is currently done on multiple servers that operate as backups. In the event a disaster should destroy all of these servers, our off-site recovery facility in Indianapolis, IN has multiple servers for use while we re-establish our main facility.
- Printing — At our main production facility, we have several high-speed printers that are able to work in tandem; i.e., pick-up where the other leaves off. To maximize production, we have on-site full-time maintenance (continuous preventive maintenance). In case of a disaster to the main production facility, a variety of equipment and inventory are available at our sister site for immediate use.
- Finishing equipment and supplies — At our main facility, we have multiple pieces of finishing equipment that are able to work in tandem; i.e., pick-up where the other leaves off. Supplies are standard off-the-shelf products. Our sister site also has this equipment. Each of our primary vendors guarantees us a 30-day supply of stock, on hold and ready for immediate delivery.
- Distribution — Within a 500-mile radius of Indianapolis, IN, jobs will be delivered by our own salaried personnel in Bacompt-owned vehicles. We have multiple backup delivery resources, including an exclusive arrangement with FedEx. If there is a weather emergency that prohibits ground delivery, we will airfreight jobs to the destination. For deliveries outside the 500-mile radius, we use next-day or second-day FedEx.
- Data storage — Bacompt currently keeps all data files on the network for six months, unless otherwise requested. Network systems and critical programs are backed up daily on a cloud-based site.
- Product inventory — Bacompt typically maintains a three-month supply of products for use in customer production and fulfillment. A one-month supply is stored at our sister site. Each of our suppliers also guarantees ready-to-ship, pre-positioned inventory for any emergency or spike in volume.
- Insurance — Insurance certificate provided upon request.
Bacompt stands behind our clients not only in terms of on-time and accurate delivery, but also in terms of data security and protection. Give us a call to learn more.